Securing K-12 Schools
Let's face it—school personnel have a new primary responsibility: making sure their facility is secure and kids and staff are safe. This is no easy task, but innovative solutions in security and door hardware can ease administrators' and parents' minds.
And when considering door hardware, each school and each opening must be evaluated individually. The security needs of the gymnasium are different than the security needs of an administrative office. Life safety codes, fire codes and ADA compliance must be taken into account.
Confusing? You bet. But we know we can help.
Securing doors has been our business for over 150 years, and we think we're pretty good at it. Our products offer innovative features, some specifically created for the needs of the school environment. And these products are durable to stand up to daily use and abuse. Many last longer than the buildings themselves.
But don't just take our word for it—watch and listen to real end users talking about SARGENT products and how they solved their school security challenges.
- Aransas Independent School District Uses Networked Access Control for Improved Security
- Easton Community Center Uses Stand-Alone Access Control Locks to Improve Security
Need information on our products?
These links provide product-specific info:
- Classroom Security Solutions: Bored and Mortise Locks
- Classroom Security Solutions: Standalone Access Control Locks with "Panic" Function
- School Security Solutions: Exit Devices
Still need help?
ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions representatives will come to your facility and perform a complimentary Site Assessment, pointing out where work needs to be done. Click here to locate and contact the office nearest you.