High Security Mortise Locks and Institutional SARGENT Mortise Locks are designed specifically for the commercial and institutional marketplace. High quality components provide high security, optimum performance and exceptional durability.
- Furnished standard for 1 3/4" thick doors. Available for doors up to 3" thick (For other sizes, consult factory)
- Furnished with standard SARGENT cylinders (Available with High Security V-10, Keso F1, Signature Security Cylinders or medium security removable core cylinders)
- Masterkey, Grand Masterkey and Construction Masterkeying available
- Universal, non-handed curved lip strike
- Solid tapered cylinder collar protects against manipulation of the cylinder
- Security screws prevent tampering of the rose
The 9200 is available as an Electro-Mechanical Lock in fail safe or fail secure versions. These solenoid operated locks are available with a 12 or 24 volt power supply and are designed for intermittent and/or continuous duty. Full wave bridge rectification is factory installed, enabling the use of AC or DC power.
- Stainless steel 3/4" one-piece anti-friction latchbolt with hardened alloy steel latchbolt rod
- Reversible non-handed lock
- Stainless steel non-handed deadlatch
- Hardened stainless steel 1" throw investment cast deadbolt
- 12 gauge heavy duty wrought steel case and cap with Zinc Dichromate plating
- Cold forged hardened alloy steel hubs standard
- Inside front full 1/8" hardened high carbon steel
- All exposed screws are Torx® Security type for SN, SL and LS trims. (Torx® available for other trims, specify 36- prefix)
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000 Operational Grade 1
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000 Security Grade 1 with all standard trims. Note: Removable Core and SFIC Cylinders do not meet Security Grade 1 requirements
- Complies with ASTM F1577-95b detention locks for swinging doors
- ten year limited warranty Note: Any retrofit or other field modification to a fire rated opening can potentially impact the fire rating of the opening, and Sargent Manufacturing Company makes no representations or warranties concerning what such impact may be in any specific situation. When retrofitting any portion of an existing fire rated opening, or specifying and installing a new fire-rated opening, please consult with a code specialist or local code official (Authority Having Jurisdiction) to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and ratings.
Ideally suited for
- Detention Centers
- Commercial Facilities with exposed perimeter doors