- Certified to and exceeds ANSI A156.13, Series 1000, Operational Grade 1 and Security Grade 1
- R8200 Series with Simpli™ trim is available with most 8200 functions
- Simpli™ roseless trim is available with Coastal Series (except C) and Studio Collection levers (except MC, MK, ML, MN, MP, MT and Gramercy)
- Selected levers return within ½" of the door face
- Simpli™ roseless trim is not compatible with the 8200 lockbody; can only be used with R8200 locks
- All standard cylinder options are available
- Patent Pending
Specifications of the R8200
- For Doors 1-3⁄4" (44mm) thick standard
- Backset 2-3⁄4" (70mm) only
- Outside Front Plate Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 8" (203mm) x 1-1⁄4" (31mm), ANSI Standard A115.1.
- Front adjustable at any angle from flat to beveled 1⁄8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm)
- Hubs for Knobs/Levers are investment cast steel
- Auxiliary Deadlatch is stainless steel and non-handed
- Specify hand on order; easily field reversible (if no hand is specified RH will be provided)
- Strike: Brass, bronze or stainless steel; ANSI Standard A115.1; curved lip, non-handed (strike box optional)
- Keys: Two, nickel silver (control key or emergency key must be
ordered when required)
- Cylinder: Brass, size #41 (1-1/8") standard (except for Freewheeling, size #46 (1-3/4")).
- ANSI/BHMA certified
- Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code
- UL and UL listed to Canadian safety standards Note: Any retrofit or other field modification to a fire rated opening can potentially impact the fire rating of the opening, and Sargent Manufacturing Company makes no representations or warranties concerning what such impact may be in any specific situation. When retrofitting any portion of an existing fire rated opening, or specifying and installing a new fire-rated opening, please consult with a code specialist or local code official (Authority Having Jurisdiction) to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and ratings.
- Meets positive pressure requirements UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997)
- California State Reference Code
Use one lever style throughout your building. Any Studio Collection lever can be put on a tubular lock, mortise lock, exit device or access control lock to keep one consistent design.
Ideally suited for
- Schools / Universities
- Office Buildings